• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

The time has finnaly come! I got myself a 1985 CUCV M-1009!!!!

1love

Update I ordered the following:
XRF Upper and lower ball joint
XRF Tie Rod End Left and right
XRF Steering Drag Link Left and right
Fluidampr Damper
Bilstein shocks set
Energy Suspension motor mounts

I will update with pictures once they come in.

48cj2a

You have the door harnesses, window regulators, and power lock actuators in the parts hoard. You might also join https://67-72chevytrucks.com/ There are write ups on the window install.

The tailgate wiring harness is run under the truck and attached to the frame to the stock location you should see the loose ends on the driverside rear frame rail and in the engine compartment to the drive side of the steering column. I think the tailgate harness is also in the parts hoard but I never found the tailgate regulator.

I have the very hard to find Door Panels for power window and locks and the Kick Panels for A/C without the vent pulls available, it took me forever to find the correct ones for Milverado!

CUCV Brown Drivers Door Panel.jpg

1love

You have the door harnesses, window regulators, and power lock actuators in the parts hoard. You might also join https://67-72chevytrucks.com/ There are write ups on the window install.

The tailgate wiring harness is run under the truck and attached to the frame to the stock location you should see the loose ends on the driverside rear frame rail and in the engine compartment to the drive side of the steering column. I think the tailgate harness is also in the parts hoard but I never found the tailgate regulator.

I have the very hard to find Door Panels for power window and locks and the Kick Panels for A/C without the vent pulls available, it took me forever to find the correct ones for Milverado!

View attachment 826501

I need those!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks