• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

The truck is up & running

73duece

I got the truck road worthy.The tranny winch & brakes are all done. Changed most of the brake lines.The only problem I am having is with the brake light switch upgrade. I now have brake lights all the time. I'll get that straight today and take the truck to get the vin check we dont have to get the truck inspected .They just make sure the # on the paper match the truck. Then its off for a weekend to the boyscout camp to put the truck to work. Hope to have pics. monday or tuesday.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
That sounds great! That brake light upgrade gets plumbed into the airline feeding the trailer brakes. From under the truck its the air line closest to the tool box but exiting towards the front of the truck.

73duece

Thanks Recovry. I think I got all the bugs worked out. I installed a tank on My mastercylinder. Makes it much easyer to check level & fill.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks