• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

they're not lauging now

L999here

...good post...

And others should take this as a hint of what should be done. Had a recent power outage...13 hr....and had not kept my 5K unit up-to-speed. Carb was rough and had to do some quick repair...but everyone on our Rd. has back-up gens and power. (12) families on 3/4 mile back road....all have guns,everyone shoots,all are known by name or face and have cops,medics,retired military and farmers in the mix. Family calls place 'HEAVEN'...I just laugh and say this is the way America was before WW2 with 80% of the population living this way. Get ready...it's going to get a lot worse before it gets any better.

A

A/C Cages

People made fun of me and the way I think but when the hurricanes Charlie, Francisis, and Jean all hit us in one summer alone. They stopped laughing when our area was without power for 56 days straight and then on for 14 days only to loose it for another 28 days when Jean came thru.

They laughed but who was using my house, water, power, laundry, ect all my laughing friends is who !!