• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

thinking about a different cab

AllenEM

I'm looking at trading for a Bobbed deuce that is not finished and the cab needs a lot (no doors , no top and seats) so I have a chevy pick up cab and front clip i was think has any one put a different cab to a deuce? also he guy has put 5 ton axles under it front is not hooked up yet.

I have not seen it in person yet.

Attachments

SETOYOTA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It would be a whole lot easier to finish out that cab than to put a chevy cab on . Looks better too.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have a parts truck that will get you most of what you need. Send me a PM of interested.

I posted a picture of a Chevy cab on a deuce frame. Title is how to multifuel your CUCV.

On my phone so I can't post the link.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
hooking the 5t front axle up to the deuce xcase my be a problem as the deuce front output is on the right and the 5t axle drive is on the left

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks