• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

This is what I got.

ida34

Lansing is just too close for me. I got the M146 on the ground to use for a storage shed and the other M146 will be made into an RV for events. I also got the M101 for regular towing duties. I just have to figure out why the bed is facing North East while the frame is facing North. It does not look like the trailer or frame is bent up so I hope to just straighten it all out and weld it together. It was cheap so I have room to play with it.

Attachments

1stDeuce

Hahaha!!! Chuck, I bid on that one too. You're probably the one that took it from me!! That's OK, I got an almost complete one. And a pickup, and a blazer to tow it with. :)

Hopefully it's all from out west or somthing... Minimal rust in most of the pics...

I think your trailer is missing the rear x-memeber, btw. Not sure how that happens!!
Chris

ida34

I figured I could fix the M101 enough to use. All in all I will only have about $1000 into all of them. If I decide to scrap the M101 I will get with you guys. The only thing I don't know about is why the M146 is on the ground. Do the legs fold up? I am figured they are gone and bid accordingly.

Monty

Good win!! I bid on the 146 and the m127 lost both but I picked up 2 105's. Should be just a short hop around or across the pond from WI.
I thought the legs folded back on the 146, can anyone confirm this.

ida34

I really wanted the M447 but so did someone else. I was bidding on the M127's also but they went to high for my cheap butt. I have more of a use for the M146 than the M127 so I let them go.

Rattlehead

I bid on that good M146 as well, but ended up getting the M119, see here.

http://steelsoldiers.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&p=243113

I can see the use of having multiples of these trailers. I had to use some restraint! I bid on those M127's as well but was being cheap. The sad thing is, even as close as this is to me, its still gonna cost upwards of $100 in fuel round trip. That's probably what kept me from buying one of those M105's as well.

knattrass

Thought I'd come over from the g741 site and hang with the big boys for a bit. Didn't realize the number of MI here. Still working on the M37 but bought a trailer anyway - now got to get the M37 done first. Are there any shows coming up? Larry told me about Clare this fall. Let me know - Keith

citizensoldier

knattrass said:
Thought I'd come over from the g741 site and hang with the big boys for a bit. Didn't realize the number of MI here. Still working on the M37 but bought a trailer anyway - now got to get the M37 done first. Are there any shows coming up? Larry told me about Clare this fall. Let me know - Keith
Go to the GLMVPA site and look under events.. The Clare show is mid August I think the 17th and 18th.. But the site tells you most of the events around the state...
What trailer did you get?..

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks