• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

This is what she did when iwas in WI seeing some friends....

AJMBLAZER

Re: RE: This is what she did when iwas in WI seeing some fri

neilhendrix said:
Only one answer for this >>>>>> You gotta get another one or two [thumbzup]
Trucks or girls? :D

Way to go man! Slowly working on mine in regards to Big Ugly. Luke warm best describes her feelings towards driving it. She likes riding in it though. :)

84cucv1ton

RE: This is what she did when iwas in WI seeing some friends

yeah, she is a good women. people say it strange but we have been friends since we where about 12. now we are both 29. now were dating again. shes great. anyway yes this one im trying to sell. m1009s are everywhere now it seems. i found another one i would rather have.

84cucv1ton

yeah, your right.im sticking with her. been thinking, m1009s are everywhere and cheap. going to see if i can find one for her. freind of the family got a perfect m1009 with 28k. clean too. 1600 thats it!! see how it goes

superburban

steelandcanvas said:
This is clearly not what I had in mind when I saw the title to this thread. It turned out alot better than I thought it would. :D
Yeah, I was picturing in my mind a pink 1009 sitting on some lame "dubs".