• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

thought id pass this on

whyme

ive been waiting on my EUC from event 5132 for aprox 70 days, this is my first EUC submission and i understand that there are people waiting alot longer.

anyway i contacted GL today to inquire as to the status of my lot and information on the EUC.

this is what i got:

Heidi: Welcome to our live chat service! How may I assist you?
dan : i would like more information on a lot that i won several months ago
dan : ive been waiting on an euc
Heidi: I can have a look for you! What is your Customer ID or username, please?
dan : my user name is ******
Heidi: Thank you. One moment, please.
dan : ok thanks
Heidi: Yes, your EUC is still at the DRMS Assessment Center. First time EUC's are taking 60-90 days right now, as they are a bit behind.
Heidi: Yours has been there for 70 days, so we still have some time.
Heidi: However, everything is still good.
Heidi: We do appreciate your patience.
dan : ok, is there any way to check the condition of my purchase?
dan : i am a little concerned that as it sits that it may not stay in the condition that it was in at time of purchase
Heidi: You can always contact the site where the item is located, but there are no guarantees that they would be available for that.
dan : ok, thank you. last question, what happens in the event the euc is not returned in 90 days?
dan : ive heard several different stories on this? and have talked to people that are nearly 180 days in
Heidi: Unfortunately, we have no exact time frame we can give for EUC approval. However, if you are concerned or would like to cancel the sale, you can certainly do so by emailing management at info@govliquidation.com
dan : with cancellation there is a penalty?
Heidi: No. There would not be at this point, as the normal time for approval is about 60 days. However, that would be up to management to determine that.
dan : ok thank you

Take that how you want, i have sent an email to Info@ inquiring about the cancellation fee. i honestly want the truck but at this point id rather just pay a lil more and have it next week from a private party. not ready to cancel just yet but getting more info. prob gonna send and email off to DRMS too.

on a side note, when i purchased this truck the GL site stated "up to 60 days" as we all know it now says "at least 60 days" for first euc.

Dan

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Where is the truck located? Some lots are much better than others for security.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks