• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

thread on NHC 250 fuel lines

catskillpond

Sent out fuel pump today to get remanned there is a small line between the block and pump that is rusted as well as the steel lines feeding injectors. researched new lines of part numbers but no luck on small line. Feed lines were available but without picture. I remember seeing a thread where someone converted over to hydraulic lines.

Any help would be appreciated Thanks Scott

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Sent out fuel pump today to get remanned there is a small line between the block and pump that is rusted as well as the steel lines feeding injectors. researched new lines of part numbers but no luck on small line. Feed lines were available but without picture. I remember seeing a thread where someone converted over to hydraulic lines.

Any help would be appreciated Thanks Scott
You can use 5/16" 3000psi hydraulic line. You need it 32in long and #4 Jic females on each end You need a 1/8" NPT to #4 JIC male fitting for the top of the fuek solenoid. You need an inverted flare to #4 male JIC. This will be a 1/8 or 1/8" at the head. It will screw into the fitting that is in the head already. This would be hard to find and found at any speed shop.

The fuel return line that goes into the back of the pump thats metal. Replace it with the same fittings #4 male and a JIC. You can use hydraulic hose for it as well or you can use parker push lock line. Not much pressure on it.

You will need a 1/8 or 1/4" inverted flare to jic adapter for the return block as well. Sorry they vary on sizes between years

Or I can send you everything you need. Fittings. Hoses and all for around. $160 for rubber return and pressure lines. It will even have the hoses for a dual fuel line system if you wanted to do that

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I just went through today having a new line made up for my Cat fuel line. My NAPA did not carry diesel fuel rated line or the local Hyd. shop but said they could order it. I drove 40 miles to Ocala Hyd. service and they had green stripe and made up my line. Believe there is also R10 hose that is diesel fuel rated so if you go that route make sure you tell them you need diesel fuel rated hose.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks