• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Tip down VRC AS-3900 Antenna mount

Ufda

Hey all - I am looking for the tip down VRC Antenna mount for SINCGARS AS-3900 antennas. I need the NSN or part number if anyone can help it will be greately appreciated.

tbanks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
tie down

Antenna tip assembly NSN 5820-00-437-2353,rope kit NSN 5820-00-908-6416.I have the NOS ropes and balls for 8.00 a set.

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Fair Radio in Lima Ohio probably has some, but then again Memphis Equipment, Eastern Surplus and a number of other site supporting vendors probably have a few, since the tie down is common to almost all the antenna systems. You may want to tell them what type of vehicle you want to tie down, in case the rope piece is different lengths.

M1078MAN

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Fair Radio in Lima Ohio probably has some, but then again Memphis Equipment, Eastern Surplus and a number of other site supporting vendors probably have a few, since the tie down is common to almost all the antenna systems. You may want to tell them what type of vehicle you want to tie down, in case the rope piece is different lengths.
Those guys at Fair Radio are the snishit

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks