• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Tire advice?

ktm380

SixBuy,
The casing let go. After a 20 mile trip on very hot summer day I was pulling into the back yard to park then booooom! The dust cloud was huge, most of my nieghbors came running out thinking the truck blew up!

Desert Rat,
Darn good price. Need to start thinking road trip.

ken

Steel Soldiers Supporter
6by, The DPS won't care abouts it's weight. It's a saftey issue. You can't put recaps on your pickup's front axle eather. I sudjest checking the tires before each trip. Pay close attention to dry rot.

SixBuy

DR, you got my attention! How about a PM? My daughter is in Houston and it's about time for a visit. I've been wanting to check out the MV museum too. Need to find a couple of wheels and just mount up new stuff.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks