• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Tire Size Comparison Pic

M1075

I posted this pic a few years ago, but thought it might help with some of the recent tire questions. The pic includes these tires:

Titan 11.00x20
Michelin XML 395/85R20
Michelin XL 15.5/80R20
Michelin XL 14.00R20
Michelin XZL 16.00R20

I probably should get a new pic including a 9.00x20, 12.5R20 and 14.5R20 too.

Attachments

M1075

LanceRobson said:
Thanks, that's great food for thought. One of my deuces has 11.00R20s. Do you know if they stand at the same height as the NDTs?

Lance
They should be about the same, but I have seen the Xls listed at 43.1" and Titan NDTs at 43.5". I wouldn't mix match radials and bias tires on a truck though. Of course if you actually measured the ten tires on your truck right now, I bet the variance would be more than .5" between them.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks