• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Tires, Wheels, Misc - Alpha Tread in Tucson, AZ

WRMorrison

I mentioned these guys in my build thread, but thought I'd post it here for more exposure. I also believe that they recently joined the forum (vendor?). Anyway, I was needing some tires for my project and found some of their items for sale on eBay and saw that weren't too far from me, so I gave them a call. Super nice people... They're a family owned/run business and have (literally) acres of tires, wheels, plus lots of other stuff. I'm not sure what all they have, but I did see engines (in crate and otherwise).

Their eBay ad listed the 16.00 XZL's that I was wanting for $100 each with 50% tread. So, I prepaid for 4 of them over the phone and they agreed to come in on Saturday so I could pick them up (they're not normally open on the weekend). When I showed up, the tires appeared to have much more than just 50% tread; probably closer to 75% or better! Over the phone, I asked if they had wheels and was informed that they did, but they had several different styles. When I showed up for my tires, they had some that were already mounted on the MRAP wheels that I was also looking for, and they gave me a GREAT deal on the wheels and tires together. Not only were the prices great, they were already mounted so I didn't have to pay a specialty shop who knows how much to get them mounted.

Anyway, if you need anything, give these guys a call; they're near Davis Monthan AFB in Tucson. They'll also ship too if needed. This morning, they sent me just a few pics of some of the stuff they have. They also recently got a lot of rare-ish (new) 7.50-16's:

BFGoodrichBaja3712516501.jpgGoodyearMVT3958501.jpgGoodyearWranglerMt3712516501.jpgGoodyearWranglerRTII3621516501.jpgMichelin1600R2001.jpgMichelin39585R2001.jpgSTA7501601.jpgTitan900R2001.jpg

Anyway, welcome aboard Alpha Tread!

Alpha Tread
4301 E Irvington Rd
Tucson, AZ 85714
(520)514-9130

Brooke (the daughter) is the one who answers the phone.

-WRM

AlphatreadTires

We are located in Tucson, Az and do have the ability to ship all over the country. Please feel free to give us a call with any questions!
Thanks again WRM!
-Brooke

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks