• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

title from GSA

FrankUSMC

I called GSA about 2 weeks ago about the title on my M35A2 had the wrong date on it (they had it as a Reo DOD 1983). The lady who answered the phone was very nice and gave me all the information on how to return the title. I mailed them the old SF97 with a rubbing of the date that was on the axles and in less than a week I had a new SF97 with the correct date on it! Some body pinch me... they could not have made it any easier. If only they could take over DRMO.
Not as lean, not as mean, but still a Marine. Frank

rice

I have had the same results with GSA. They really try to make it right in most cases.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
DRMO was pretty good lke that. Nothing like the "Go Pound Sand" attitude of GL. All those nasty folks that run GL will get what they deserve in the end. You reap what you sow!

Dieselsmoke

I sooooo wish we could have the old DRMO back, I miss those days. It was also much easier to get items before GL started advertising all over the internet and you actually had to go there to bid. I do miss the days of Levy Latham though, those were nice when you could just walk in, see something that was not even in a sale yet, make an offer and they'd pretty much take what you offered...those were the days.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks