• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

TM 9-1819AC

Vicril

I have finished digitizing the G749 Power Train Manual TM 9-1819AC and have submitted it to the site for approval.

Because of the complexity of some of the illustrations, I decided to go with a rather large set of page dimensions 1420 x 2250. This allows a significant zoom range (400%) without distortion but at the cost of a total file size of 506 Mb. Due to the file upload limitation of 96 Mb per file the manual had to be divided into six parts.

I have attempted to divide the file in such a way as to maintain the flow of the manual for those who prefer to use the "Two-Up" and "Show Cover Page During Two-Up" viewing options in Adobe Reader 8. Those who prefer the "Single Page" viewing option will not notice any difference.

The files can be easily recombined using the 30 day free trial of Adobe Acrobat 8 Professional or by using a multitude of other programs.

For those who have a slow internet connection or would just prefer to get the whole manual in one file, I would be happy to send a CD if you cover the cost of shipping. Just PM me if interested.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Excellent addition to the TM section Logan, thank you so very much. Folks, say thanks to Logan please. They are approved and ready for download.

butch atkins

tm 9-1819ac

thanks to logan,i have bought 2 of these off of ebay in the last 5 yrs,about 75.00 each,since it has been downloaded to this site,one on ebay last week went for 11.50,oh well,at least i have a nice one for the library ,and can print off what i need from a cd,i noticed in the newest mil veh mag that portrayal press is selling the change orders for the tm 9-8024,dont waste your money ,i have them and will get them to this site,btw does anyone have the gmc tech tips by bob kettler that keeps coming up on ebay,i have a old catalog of his from about 1994,and it has some tech tips for the gmc,but not 8 pgs worth like the one on ebay,if somebody has one give it up to the ss library for the rest of us,71 degrees and rain in sc today,maybe get to work on m211 this weekend

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: tm 9-1819ac

If it's copyrighted (sp) I can't post it without the authors express permission and we aren't able to get that.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks