• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

TM 9-1827B BENDIX WESTINGHOUSE AIR HYD CYL MANUAL

butch atkins

HEY GUYS GOT 2 REBUILD KITS FOR MY M211 HYDROVAC UNIT LOOKING FOR AN ORIGINAL MANUAL OR COPY TO TRY AND REBUILD MY HYDROVAC UNIT,THE TM IS AS FOLLOWS, TM 9-1827B BENDIX WESTINGHOUSE AIR HYDRAULIC CYLINDER UNIT,ANYBODY OUT THER GOT ONE,OR A COPY THEY WANT TO SELL OR TRADE ,HAVE HUGE LIST OF M135-M211COMMON AND RARE TMS TO TRADE ON ,THANKS IN ADVANCE ,EM OR PM

papercu

manual

There was one on ebay the asking price was 70 dollars but no bids you could try emailing and see if it's still for sale mashino57 Wayne

butch atkins

tm 9-1827b

thanks for replying,i searched ebay using this tm # and came up with no matches for tm 9- 1827b,if you dont mind me asking ,how did you come up with this ,thanks in advance

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks