• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Tm 9-2320-211-34-2-2

Robo McDuff

In memorial Ron - 73M819
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Noticed that under the resources, this depot manual for the M39 series is not mentioned. Found them by accident and downloaded it.

This link will bring you to the page which has the entire part, you can download it as pdf file through the link in the right upper side.

Maybe one fo the moderators can download it also and put it up in resources if there is interest for it.

Last edited:

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thank you for the link. I have added it to my collection of manuals. You can never have to much reading material.

Robo McDuff

In memorial Ron - 73M819
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Warthog and moderators, is there a manifacturers specification sheet or did anybody ever made a list with the standard dimensions of each of the M39 variations, like M51A2, multifuel engine, frame these dimensions, standard tires that size etc etc?

I need some of the basic data like brake bower delivered to the road, and lenghts and thickness of standard frame etc, but nobody on the forums is biting yet on that request.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks