• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

TM for ELAMS-TOC??

Jayco36REQS

Anyone have a TM for the ELAMS-TOC, ELAMS-58202 (aka AAR Expandable Light Air Mobile Shelter Tactical Operations Center), and the High Speed Mobility Wheel Sets (HSMWS) ??

I've searched all over and can't find a thing...

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I did preview them from outside on a pick up from earlier this year. They have 8 of them.

The dollys are definitely modern and I would have no issue using them on highway speed. Modern tires, air brakes, air bag suspension.

Nothing at all like the old m832,m833, & m840. Looks like a much lower center of gravity. I believe it had 12v & 24v trailer hook ups.

The rep told me they were mostly used as office configurations. They were all sealed up so I did not see in them but he told me they had heater/ac units in the nose along with the on board gen set.

They looked liked in new condition and not beat up or abused. It looked like the dolly used standard conex box hook ups for the box placement. Not positive but that is the impression I got.

These are the first I saw sold complete. GL had some dollies sell out of Eglin a while back. The 2 half's nestle together with no load.

I have no interest but If I had the room to store, I think they would make an awesome camper or portable hunting lodge.

If you have any questions, Let me know or send me a pm?

Jayco36REQS

Well I picked it up and got home to FL with it. Fairly uneventful trip... just long driving at 65mph. lol

I'm still looking for any manuals for the shelter or wheel set..... I contacted AAR (manufacture) but haven't received a reply yet.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks