• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

TM for Mack powered 5 tons?

m139h2otruck

Is there a specific TM for the Mack powered 5 tons? The -20 I have has info for the gasser, Mack and the multi but I am looking for specific manuals for just the Mack. I guess I could just use a normal truck manual, but there are some differences.

acetomatoco

The only specific manuals would be for the Engine... I have one somewhere, but not for sale.. There were also other item specific manuals... trannys, starters, etc...

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ace, How many pages is the Mack engine TM? If it's no too big, I can scan it and turn it into PDF.

m139h2otruck

Only driven the tractor around the yard (big yard). Transfer case does have an issue and will not stay in high unless you hold it, so most driving is in low. Of course there is a huge difference in weight, the tractor is maybe 14-15,000# bare with everything I have taken off and the water truck must weigh at least 26,000# empty. Also, the big truck has 1400x20 tires and the tractor only 1100x20's. Once I cleaned out the mice, the Mack runs great, and is very responsive, much more so that the Cummins in the M812. The water truck is not bad, but it still acts like a great big gas motor and at lower rpm is not as quick as a diesel. But, being able to rev to 2,800-3,000 rpm does help on the road through the gears.

A pdf of the TM would be great if it can be done. Thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks