• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

to papabear

Status
Not open for further replies.

frog

Sorry about no pics. I will post some as soon as I figure out how to navigate the system. It is one of the coolest things I could hope for. But now I need to learn more about it and get it running.

oilcan

Oh, I saw the other thread about "it". Now I have to see pics of "it"!

Let's get this done!!! :-D

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Sorry for firing on ya frog...but larks are cool!!
I know about navigating the system...these fellers had to lead my by the hand...and I still am WAY behind the power curve!!

Anyway...welcome Sir!!!

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Some guys around here can't read very well so you have to post pics for them :-D.

Don't take it personal that people slam you around here about pics. It's fair to say that everybody one here has got the " nopics" every now and then :wink:.

5_TON_TOMATOE

It's all in good fun.

picspicspics!
Its TOTALLY in good fun, plus we are interested to see any example of green iron that we can. I just through out the nopics thing on another thread, and the guy that posted it said he was new, and I believe him cause he took offense to it :p ALL IN FUN

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Please use private messaging for Private Messages, not the Forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks