• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Tobyhanna Mod 803A

TheAlfredo

I just received 2 MEP803A and they have this modification. And stickers to only use in 120/240volts I’m wondering if these markings are because of the equipment that was going to be connected...or if A modification was made to the generator, only allowing it to operate in this configuration?

I’ve gone through the operating handbook. I don’t see anything except mods for remote monitoring

Attachments

jamawieb

120/240 only because the equipment they are hooked to, no other modifications. The wiring harness that is not original is red. You can leave everything in place and run it.

Guyfang

Staff member
120/240 only because the equipment they are hooked to, no other modifications. The wiring harness that is not original is red. You can leave everything in place and run it.
You can leave everything in place and run it if you have the shortening plug. Otherwise, no. just remove the Tobyhanna crap, and then you have the MEP-803A.

Ray70

If you look behind the fault indicator panel, the original diagnostic plug and cap should still be back there zip tied into a bubble wrap bag.
Remove the other junk as the guys indicated above and screw the original plug and cap back into place.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks