• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Today's Posts Browsing...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The HUlk

When browsing the Today's Posts I often get the now 60 second delay message when refreshing the page. It's a less than positive experience for me.

Anybody else get this? I usually access the site from a mobile phone.

riggermedic

Huh, I get a 75 second message. If you double click the today's posts it will do it as 2 separate searches needing a time out in between. I look at a post and hit the back button to look at the next and then refresh every now and again. Btw this is on an iPad with current update if that's important.

m1010plowboy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I hit the back 'arrow' instead of going back to 'todays posts' when I'm done with a thread. Never need to wait then. Might be different with a phone but give it a try.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Right click "open in new tab" the selection you wish to read. No need to go back and see that message.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Patracy just closed the other thread about this. Gimp is correct.

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Patracy just closed the other thread about this. Gimp is correct.
Correct. I stated that I'm slowly phasing it back down. It was at 90 seconds. But using the approach of opening new windows is what I've done even before all this out of habit.

FWIW, I will push it down over time, but I doubt it'll ever be back to 0. Most likely it'll end up at 15. And I've been phasing it down weekly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks