• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Tonys new truck

roscoe

Gamagoat1, They have some really cool videos on that site. After watching the trial videos, I don't understand why the goat wasn't more fully utilized. Any way you could post those videos on here or are they protected?

Gamagoat1

Roscoe
I think alot of the reason they weren't used for long was the dificulty in maintaining them.
They took a lot of effort and that isn't readily givin.
They are fantastic little vehicles, and I've seen them put Hummers and the rest to shame. A special built vehicle can out do them, sure, but out of the box there hard to beat.
You'll have to ask the webmaster over there if you can post the vids. I doubt it, they are for sale.... I have them all and they are real good quality and cheap. Russ Blackburn does a great job on the site.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks