• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Took the M543 Out for a Ride Today

rumplecat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Drove about 6-8 miles in the wrecker today, just a tour around town, like being in a parade, a very loud parade! Once I got out on the road my fuel gage went crazy and has not been sane since, I guess it has a short, it now jumps everywhere or just shows a full tank? Anyway it was a great ride, I may have to try the muffler conversion, I have a couple of extra stacks to work with, I just need to find that thread from a couple of months ago for some pointers.
James G.

No.2Diesel

Yes the weather was so nice. I just had to wash the winter mud off and take the Deuce for a Sunday Drive. I managed to disrupt quite a few Parties on the beach, if you know what I mean. :wink:

rumplecat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Look it was our first time out, we were worried about making it, even though we did take the camera and we did stop at Taco Bell on the way home. We were too tall for the dirve through, so we ate on the truck in the parking lot, still didn't think of photos until we got back to the motor pool! Anyone put door locks on their truck? I would have liked to have eaten inside but with all the tools and stuff in the cab we sat on the truck, luckly the wrecker has plenty of spots to sit with a view.
James G.

jasonjc

Hey james

there have been 2-3 post about door locks from a nice dead bolt to some grage door handle replacements for the stock ones. all seem to be good.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks