• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Topless at 24 degrees....

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Glad it was successful, albeit cold. Too bad it wasn't for 2 trucks at once.

Good thing you had your boots. I have your sandals and blankie.

jcappeljr

Supporting Vendor
I feel for ya,I drove one home 1 hour in the snow years ago.topless.The lengths we go to ,to support our truck addiction...

Scar59

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Real men don't need no stink'n roofs. Drove a 813 140 miles with a Lil' Buddy propane heater on the floor in the dead of winter.

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
350 miles I feel your pain, I have a pick up out there at Riley Friday. Supposed to be above freezing at 40 but will be raining.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
I thought this thread was going to be about something else.
Now THAT would have been quite a nipplely thread (and so to say to 98G, a much more interesting thread even through this thread was good to know that he made it back safe).

goldneagle

I drove 5 hours in a rain storm from Ft. Polk, LA to Slidell, LA with the top missing on my M923. Wasn't as cold but it was wet!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks