• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Torque Converter for lug nuts on 5Tons and Deuces

firefox

General
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ok guys this is an easy one. I have a standard issue torque converter for the duals.
can some one point to a manual telling me how to use this thing properly. I'm pretty strong and I don't want to break this thing....:)

firefox

General
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thank you kind Sir!! that is exactly what I needed!!!

Now all I have to do is show my wife how to do this..........:)

Barrman

I just read that PS word for word and think I found a mistake. A 1-1/2" wrench fits all of my lugs. Yet, the article says 1-5/8". Good advice on using that thing too. They are great when used correctly, but will snap an arm or your chin with ease if you aren't carefull.

firefox

General
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks guys,
One more question. The article appears to refer to two different sized handles that go with that set. Is that right?
If so, I think I have the thinner handle that came with the standard lug tool, but not the larger one.
Does anyone know the length of the larger one. I am assuming that the diameter is just slightly smaller than the larger hole.

firefox

General
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks, now I can go make one. oh, and unbend the one i have so it will slide intothe other one....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks