• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Total noob from TX, just discovering this world

kurtomatic

Hey folks, while I am not new to civilian vehicles, I simply had so real clue or awareness of this world you inhabit until this week. I recently purchased some raw land I intend to slowly tame and make use of. During my research on ways of bootstrapping my property on the cheap, I kind of accidentally discovered this site, Iron Planet, etc. I currently live and work from home in a Class A diesel motorhome as a 'digital nomad'. This new property is intended to start out as a kind of RV-Homesteading project, where I can essentially camp on my property, at least partially off-grid. There are several classes of equipment available from military surplus that could be very useful, and I'm looking forward to exploring that here. Cheers, Merry Christmas, and Happy Holidays! :cool:

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Hey folks, while I am not new to civilian vehicles, I simply had so real clue or awareness of this world you inhabit until this week. I recently purchased some raw land I intend to slowly tame and make use of. During my research on ways of bootstrapping my property on the cheap, I kind of accidentally discovered this site, Iron Planet, etc. I currently live and work from home in a Class A diesel motorhome as a 'digital nomad'. This new property is intended to start out as a kind of RV-Homesteading project, where I can essentially camp on my property, at least partially off-grid. There are several classes of equipment available from military surplus that could be very useful, and I'm looking forward to exploring that here. Cheers, Merry Christmas, and Happy Holidays! :cool:
Welcome from North Carolina!

kurtomatic

Hey, I'm not sure where best to post this question, but does anyone know or have done business with Johnny Rice/Rice Military Truck Sales in Conway, Arkansas?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks