• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Tow light diagram

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Cliff or Kenny, have we posted the pin out for the tow lights we "studied" at the Florida rally? I have ordered my plug and will need to use those pages soon.

CliffW

diagram

Gimp,
Here was the tread from before:
http://www.steelsoldiers.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=18749&postdays=0&postorder=asc
I looked for the diagram that Kenny, Doghead, you and myself put together, I used it when I got home to put my cable together and can’t find it now. So did the next best thing since I had anal glaucoma today I just could not see my butt going to work today. I got the cable out test light and amp meter and here we go: :D
Tow truck end Light bar end
A ________A
B_________B
D_________C
E_________D
F_________E
C_________H
J_________G
H_________F
Hope this helps you my brother from other mother.
cliff

CliffW

RE: diagram

Gimp,
That is the one that Tony “quarkz” did up I have the large one that he emailed me that is too big to post if you pm your email address I will sent it to you. I will try to send it to you in a pm first.
cliff

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
RE: diagram

Cliff, the one you posted is what I was looking for. I was just wanting one posted for everyone else. Thanks.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks