• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

tow missile parts

dozenjeeps

I am planning on attending Dayton for the MVPA Convention and have a truckload of Tow Missile items I would like to sell or trade out... neuby47@hotmail.com and I can send some pics if interested... tried to put in classified ads but could not post, if possible could narrator move....

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Classified ads are not allowed for members with less than 100 posts. But thanks for figuring out a way to list your items anyway. :deadhorse:

ODdave

I have to admit it is kind of a "catch 22" with this rule. I see a lot of new members with interesting items to sell/ trade but are not able to. They end up with posts hinting to the items but in turn litter up the form. As well, i am kind of getting borred with the reading on here lately, just threads like this and nothing good to look at in the clasifides......

I do see the point of the 100 post rule though as it can help weed out those who are not dedicated, so nothing against the mods/ admin. here.

Just my 2cents

scoutmanadam

and the dude has been a member here since 2009, i am all for a rule that takes into account time in for posting. there are alot of guys that have stuff or know were cool stuff is but just don't have the post number to fill us in. i can see the reasoning for the post number thing, but after a year on board, i think that shows at least some commitment to the hobby

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
So, with all his "time" on SS, he should have been familiar with the rules. He should have also known that it is ok to post what your taking to a show on a thread dedicated to the show. Is there an MVPA/Dayton thread in the forums?

Maddawg's last sentence is the kind of thing I keep asking people to stop posting. I guess I need to ban Gimpy again...:(

Also, Scoutmanadam's post is in violation of another rule. Capitalization and punctuation IS a rule here(at least try).

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks