• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

towing a m1o1a1 3/4 ton trailer

oifvet

Steel Soldiers Supporter

Mike_Pop

RE: Re: RE: towing a m1o1a1 3/4 ton trailer

South River? You are right near Ziggy O. He's just over the river on Pulaski. Can't miss his house with all the mv's. Watch out for the cameras around the house. The FBI didn't like the cameras either.

I think your biggest concern with towing an M101 would be if it had surge brakes or not. Most of them don't so I would be careful with the amount of weight you put in it. So far, I really like mine and it tows well behind my M1009.

deucebigalo

thanks mike....yeah i met ziggy couple weeks ago picked up a part for my brothers deuce....hes got some nice trucks.....fbi?

Mike_Pop

Deuce...long story...better off told off list. Are you a member of the Central Jersey Military Motor Pool? A bunch of great guys belong to that club.

citizensoldier

Should not be a problem.. They are about 1200lb's empty. Only problem would be stopping and even then I think it can handle it.. I see people hauling 5K with the toy trucks you mentioned and they stop just fine..

rboltz

Steel Soldiers Supporter

While we are on the subject, what is the drawbar height above ground for the M101?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks