• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

TPS problem?

JAW969

New member here, thanks for the add! Just bought a 2000 AMK23 from a private party farmer here in FL. I'm pretty handy and work on all my own stuff but never owned anything this big before! Looking forward to working out the kinks an having some fun with it. Typical de-armored mtvr bought from gov planet by previous owner out of albany.... he just decided it wasn't for him. Got it running and driving (at idle) and almost everything seems to work. Check engine light is on with a throttle signal invalid code on the TIM. Anyone else had a bad accelerator pedal/tps sensor? Pedal is dead but high idle works, hoping it isn't the ECM but we will see. My pedal is a williams with the permanent harness attached at sensor. Other issue that may be related, is the battery disconnect switch must have bad connection as it will crank but not start unless I toggle it on off a couple of times, I can always tell if it's going to start by whether the rpm guage is moving or not.
Thanks for the help in advance.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks