• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Trailer from Aberdeen to NH

Boatcarpenter

If I were to purchase a 3/4 ton traiiler from a fellow member who could get it to Aberdeen, could anyone get it up closer to NH? I could probably provide plate and registration to make it legally towable.
Thanks,
BC

scooter01922

Sure....that is if i buy builder77's deuce. The grand plan would have me getting it at aberdeen so i see no real issue in hauling it north with me. Still have a few things to get in order but i'll let you know. Your a bit out of my way to actually deliver it but i could get it to northeast MA and hang on to it till it could get picked up. Oughta cut 6-7 or so hours off of the recovery effort.

Boatcarpenter

Well scooter, I think you better buy that Deuce :D ! You would probably be coming North on 495 and go right through Bolton where my brother lives and we could meet there and swap.Or, I can just meet you at your house. This may just work nicely. Keep me posted.
BC

Boatcarpenter

There is a possibility that part of this plan may not work out. Is there anyone who could get the trailer on it's way to NH from Aberdeen. Conn, NY, or any place closer than Aberdeen? Fuel help of course! Mass, Rhode Island, Vermont???
Thanks,
BC

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks