• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

trailer from Iowa to Pacific NW

dodgedougak

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am considering buying an 18' flatbed trailer that is being built in Bancroft IA. Map shows that to be a little ways south of Minneapolis, MN. I would expect it to be available in the June 25 to July 1 timeframe. (I will know more about this tomorrow). It is an aluminum trailer and weighs about 1350 lbs. Among other things, I will use it to pull my M38A1 behind my M35A2. Anyone headed to the Pacific North West (Spokane WA is my location). I would be happy to buy fuel if someone is headed my way and can pull it. PM me if you are interested. Thanks
Doug

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks