• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Trailer paperwork

DocPA

Has anyone bought a trailer lately (1101 or similar). The paperwork provided by GP is without a notary stamp and Arizona's refusing to process a change in ownership. Anyone in Arizona or anywhere else experienced this?
Doc

98G

Former SSG
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm having the same problem.

I'd like to express joy that I paid a premium to get a real title that would allow for transfer, and what I received is a Florida registration that AZ won't accept.

My frustration is beyond description at this point. This is but the final straw...

Last edited:

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Maybe Govliquidation and Govplanet are in the process of a merger behind closed doors.

Such a shame that these companys have such p!ss poor customer service.

Suprman

Supporting Vendor
Why won't AZ accept the Florida reg for transfer? If Florida uses the reg for transfer of a trailer, as CT does, and does not issue an actual title for the trailer then there are reciprocation statutes in place requiring AZ to accept it unless the model/type vehicle/trailer in question is not legal for reg in AZ.

agazza2

Have you guys tried a 3rd party titling company. They take less time to stand in line and sometimes have better idea's on the way they can get these done, or at least help you work through the issues they identify.

Gunzy

In Utah if the trailer is older than 25 years it can be sold and transferred on a "Bill of Sale" but if it is newer it needs to be titled. FYI

gottaluvit

In Ohio, for a trailer we only need a bill of sale and a weight slip if no title. Cannot get any easier. I wonder why some states just want to be stubborn. My county title office was a bit confused on the Florida title on a Louisiana truck sold by a California company with some papers saying govplanet and some saying ironplanet, when I titled my 5 ton. They just called govplanet and all was well. BMV here only does license plates, which is all I deal with on a trailer.

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I register all mine in Maine including the ones I flip. They don't require a title on older or smaller gvwr. Just a bill of sale uploaded, a few clicks, cc, and a new plate and registration in 7 days. Perfectly legal in all states. I tried doing it in in MS and La and just a plain hassle and cost way more in fees and tax.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks