• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Trailer Question

Loose Deuce

What would a trailer for the Deuce be worth ? I found one that is maybe fair shape with lots of rust but nothing rusted so bad it cant be used. I dont know what model it is but it looks like a trailer for the 2½ - 5 ton ? no data plates I could see but it has two hand brakes in front and a air hose with glad hand connection and the trailer wiring cable w/plug, Didn't have much time to really check it out but will go back for a more detail visit.

Generally what do trailers for the deuce sell for ?

acetomatoco

The M104/M105 Family... 900 or 1100 rubber..values like above... I have a nice clothing repair shop...all aluminum which mounts in a M105... nice waterproof multidoored box to store your flea market stuff in...$800 here in VT. ACE

Mike_Pop

It depends on what model trailer you are looking at. If it's an M105, you can't give those away on the east coast. Yet, on the west coast they go for anywhere from $800-$1500. On the east, expect to pay less than $200. Of course it depends on condition and if there are bows, racks, and canvas. An M104 will fetch a little more money because of the front gate.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks