• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Trailer Wiring

willysmd

Hi Men

Here is a simple one for you lot I am after the wiring diagram for a Reo M35 as I need to connect a trailer up, does anyone have one that I can print off please.
Much obliged for your help in this.

Regards

acetomatoco

Each and every wire has a metal tag with a number on it.. they are the same for all MV.. The codes are available in many forums, but of course they are in all the manuals, too...If you are towing a civvy trailer you only need 4 wires and you can just find em with a test lite and use quick connectors to a flat 4 and off you go.... after you change the bulbs to 24 V.... ACE

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks