• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Transfer Air Shift Kit

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have seen these kits in MV mag. from TNJ murray. What do these do? My truck doesn' have one. Will it dis-engage the front end when you don't need it?

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Can and how do I convert to air shift. It would be nice to not use the front when driving on the road.

gringeltaube

Staff Member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
1st: read
http://www.steelsoldiers.com/index....stdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=reb&start=20

2nd: With the older sprag type TC you are never "using" your front axle (for traction) while driving on firm ground.

3rd: If after installing the air shift TC or a REB kit you don't want your front differential, axle shafts, drive shaft, etc. spinning useless on road you also need to install free wheeling hubs or a pair of "desplined" drive flanges, carrying the good ones under your seat.

Gerhard

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks