• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Transport from beallsville md to beaver county pa

Dano

Kevin, tks but I forgot to take request down, already have a carrier.

Scott, good to hear from you. I had bought a deuce from rracing, a darn nice one too. Had some brake issues so I had to make a return trip the next weekend to finish work. When I got back from Md, It seems my (ex) girlfriend had found another man and was nice enough to wipe me out in the course of one weekend to the tune of a couple thousand hence no money for airpak, hotel fees, shipping fees rent food etc. Bought a toyota 4x4 to get me through the winter, been doing lots of wheeling and have come to realize that as much fun as a deuce would be, it simply would not fit on the trails around here and that is what I wanted it for, to go wheeling in.

Give me a holler Scott if you wanna go play someday, and tks for all of your help.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks