• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Transportation needed 2- Mep-802a

jstew0903

I have two mep-802a generators I am trying to ship from Fayetteville to near Tallahassee. I was going to ship through Blue Grace(brokers for Southwestern) terminal to terminal for a reasonable price. I do not have a business so after getting a quote they tell me they don't normally ship for people without a business license. Does anyone have any ideas on how to go about getting them shipped reasonably? Or does anyone have an account I can pay them to ship them?. It would be from the Fayetteville to Valdosta GA terminal. Thank you in advance for you help.

Jason

unitedstatesoffreight

I have two mep-802a generators I am trying to ship from Fayetteville to near Tallahassee. I was going to ship through Blue Grace(brokers for Southwestern) terminal to terminal for a reasonable price. I do not have a business so after getting a quote they tell me they don't normally ship for people without a business license. Does anyone have any ideas on how to go about getting them shipped reasonably? Or does anyone have an account I can pay them to ship them?. It would be from the Fayetteville to Valdosta GA terminal. Thank you in advance for you help.

Jason
Hello Jason,

I might be able to help.
When you have a chance, give me a call or send me an email.

All The Best,
Sal Squatrito
United States Of freight
917-868-2610
sal@unitedstatesoffreight.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks