• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Transportation needed for 5 ton truck

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks like the truck has been well cared for and fortunately you have the 11.00R20 tires which are less likely to cause issues compared to old super singles. Where is the truck located? One of us might be able to Uber you from the airport to the truck and assist with any maintenance.

Bill Nutting

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sounds like what I’m about to embark on haha 21 hundred miles from Texas to Washington and I’m doing it myself …. If all goes as planned haha
When I drove mine home I had three good friends and a chase truck pulling a Uhaul trailer stuffed with tool and fluids. Faith played a roll but planning didn’t hurt!

GOODOMEN

When I drove mine home I had three good friends and a chase truck pulling a Uhaul trailer stuffed with tool and fluids. Faith played a roll but planning didn’t hurt!
Yea me and my pops are driving back together and the truck was rebuilt in 06 by the military and only has 1000 miles on it so I’m thinking the truck will be fine definitely bringing tools and fuels though !

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks