• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Transporting a CVRT Armored APC

MikeMikeMike

It's been a while since I was last on here but it's time to move my favorite vehicle across the US. The last time I had it transported I asked if they were experienced with various issues they may run into in different states and they all say yes of coarse, but that didn't prevent some issues cropping up anyway. Most of the business I have used in the past are simply dispatch offices and they really have no idea what experience the driver actually has or if any states should be avoided or paperwork needed etc. This time around I'm looking for an EXPERT transporter that does this all the time so I can save some stress. I've had transports before with issues including abandoning a car in the middle of the country (fortunately that was between them and the buyer), but it makes me nervous enough any time my CVRT is out of my direct possession. I was doing a google search but thought there might be some good suggestions here.
Thanks
Mike

Just fyi, there are no loading ramps at either end of the trip. I've unloaded from trailer to a rollback in the past but that's just another level added to the complexity if it can be avoided.

G744

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Is yours the screamer with the Jag engine?

A tracked hotrod, it is then.

A friend of mine in Cal had one, he moved it on a regular car trailer.

MikeMikeMike

Is yours the screamer with the Jag engine?

A tracked hotrod, it is then.

A friend of mine in Cal had one, he moved it on a regular car trailer.
Haha. I've never heard of it described as a tracked hotrod but that is pretty accurate (even though I've never personally gotten it very fast)

Its "battle weight" which it is not, is 18,000 lbs so that's a consideration. Also some states want the state troopers notified in advance and seem to want various transport paperwork that I'm not going to pretend to understand.

unitedstatesoffreight

It's been a while since I was last on here but it's time to move my favorite vehicle across the US. The last time I had it transported I asked if they were experienced with various issues they may run into in different states and they all say yes of coarse, but that didn't prevent some issues cropping up anyway. Most of the business I have used in the past are simply dispatch offices and they really have no idea what experience the driver actually has or if any states should be avoided or paperwork needed etc. This time around I'm looking for an EXPERT transporter that does this all the time so I can save some stress. I've had transports before with issues including abandoning a car in the middle of the country (fortunately that was between them and the buyer), but it makes me nervous enough any time my CVRT is out of my direct possession. I was doing a google search but thought there might be some good suggestions here.
Thanks
Mike

Just fyi, there are no loading ramps at either end of the trip. I've unloaded from trailer to a rollback in the past but that's just another level added to the complexity if it can be avoided.
Hello Sir,

It would be a pleasure to assist you with this move.

At United States Of Freight we take great pride in providing the best service to our Military Community.

I have personally performed many moves through Steel Soldiers.

Please feel free to reach our at your earliest convenience.

All The Best,
Sal
917-868-2610 - cell
sal@unitedstatesoffreight.com

MikeMikeMike

Hello Sir,

It would be a pleasure to assist you with this move.

At United States Of Freight we take great pride in providing the best service to our Military Community.

I have personally performed many moves through Steel Soldiers.

Please feel free to reach our at your earliest convenience.

All The Best,
Sal
917-868-2610 - cell
sal@unitedstatesoffreight.com
Will do. Thanks.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks