• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

troop seat knowledge help........

pvtross

merry xmas all !!!!!!! have a m135 and just got all the hardware for the troop seats this last week.........but dont have the hige pins or leg pins......and have NO IDEA what they look like.....................please help .............a photo would be great...even if you know of where i can look at a pix online would be great.......please help and thanx a ton,,,,,,,,,happy new year all.........

PVTROSS.

MVtrucker

It's been over ten years since I restored an M135 that I've since sold, but I think the pins are just standard clevis pins. They have a rounded (dome shaped) head on one end and a hole for a cotter pin on the other end.

sermis

I need one pin for the dropside bed, got one? I thought I had all the cotter pins in but guess I missed one. I had one extra pin but can't find it.
Also need one of the support legs for the rear side of the drop side.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks