• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

troop seats please...........

pvtross

i have a m135 with original bed........the bed that has the fender cut out look.........and i am wanting to buy all the troop seat hardware minus the wood.......i have the BACK posts ...........so looking for the sides ........
i belive i need 10? posts........seat legs and hinges???????? have never seen this in complete so not sure what i need..........please help........
IM or call me................724-676-4732
ross................

loosewrenchcowboy

i am a newbie here. just checking things out and saw this post. i removed the troop seats from my m-135. i believe i have all the parts, everything(minus the wood). i will check over the weekend and see if you are still looking. i KNOW i have the uprights(backrest pieces). please give me a call if you are still looking, i was planning on ebaying them, but..... 248-242-0650 hank

stephenfeldmeier

Hey Ross, you’re lucky if Hank had the parts you wanted, I had my deuce for three years trying to find racks or braces for it, So I ended up taking a college course learning how to weld and fabricate projects. So with three years of not finding racks or tailgate, I ended building them. See photos enclosed.

Attachments

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have a mess of just parts from M35s. Also have used fiberglass uprights. You can have them for the shipping.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks