• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Trouble mounting gun ring on 818

Stan45

I am having trouble mounting the front leg on my 818. The leg is suppose to slid into the front brackets but when I tried to spread them open they misaligned to were the leg wouldn't go in. I thought maybe the bolts on the inner door frame needed to be loosened but that didn't help. Out of desperation I removed the brackets completely and clamped them against a leg, well the bolt holes mounting it on the door frame are still misaligned, I don't what to drill them out to accommodate the bolts. What am I doing wrong Thanks... Stan

Attachments

Last edited:

dabtl

If the mount is the same as the deuce on the front leg, some are warped and the leg will not go into it or adjust properly. We took one off a couple of weeks ago and the hole was egg shaped rather than round. You might check to see if the bracket has a round hole.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks