• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

trouble with opening 211 tms

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Anybody else having trouble opening the 211 tms *39 series 5t), I tried to open a pdf from the site tms, got a note that said "cannot open, bad file", so I downloaded to my tm storage, tried to open, got the same message, I then tried 4 different tms, with ALL four, got the same message, tried the 260 tms there does not seem to be a problem, only the 211s seem bad. SO anybody have any thoughts on this.

When the cat KILLED my old laptop, all my alt. address for goto tm sites is now part of the target that is nailed to the tree out back .

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Is there somebody that can LOOK at the 9-2320-211-xxxxxx tms and just maybe figure what is wrong and fix the problem so these tms WILL be able to be used by the members, thanks

gringeltaube

Staff Member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
5-ton TM's to be replaced...

Ron, thanks for the heads-up. I just took the time to open all of them (or most all...) and found 6 out of 24, which didn't work.
See them listed here...

I have also uploaded/ attached the "replacements" which all came from the LIBERATED MANUALS-collection (thanks Igor (!), SS-Member ichudov) and will probably serve as substitutes, in our own library.

G.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks