• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Truck ID help

BleedDemon

This truck appears to me to be an M37. Being a TOTAL noob to these trucks I understand that some trucks made by other companies can look very similar to this and vice versa. It's sitting on the side of the road near an off road customization business. I'll be contacting them today about it, but I'd like to have its make and model before I get on the horn.
Being pressed for time (and getting strange looks) I only got the one picture. I can PROBABLY get more today, but my schedule is about 70% booked up. I appreciate ANY information given. Thanks in advance.ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21372771009.945253.jpg

BleedDemon

I received word back from the owner today (5 minutes ago) and he said it was given to him and he promised he wouldn't sell it. I guess its fate is to rot in this south Louisiana climate. :(

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I received word back from the owner today (5 minutes ago) and he said it was given to him and he promised he wouldn't sell it. I guess its fate is to rot in this south Louisiana climate. :(
I know of on here in Oklahoma for around $1800. I have been told that it runs. I have not seen it so I can't comment on it. I can get more info if you are interested.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Oklahoma City area. It will be a few days because of the holiday.

Maybe the SS Express can help get it down to your area.

BleedDemon

Warthog, I'd replied to this post but I guess it didn't take. Here's trying it again...
I was in OKC two weekends ago. If it runs and drives and is roadworthy, I wouldn't mind driving that thing 584 miles (13 hrs @ 45 mph). I'm sure it's not the smoothest ride, but it would be a memorable trip and a good story for the grandkids (it should be a LONG time before I have THOSE). Let me know what you find out, buddy. Thanks!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks