• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

TRUCK NOW RUNS BUT WILL NOT MOVE!!!!

Farmer

Don't bother scratching your head over the high R.P.Ms, I took the cover off of the shutdown arm,sprayed some more with penetrating oil and moved it by hand until it was moving and returning freely,replaced cover,and now it runs like it should. Here is what I am scratching my head over,I CAN'T GET THE TRUCK TO MOVE!! When I put it in reverse or first gear,it acts like it is still in neutral. With the transfer case down it does nothing,with it up the truck will shutter as the clutch is released followed by a medium clacking sound,like it is half way engaged. This truck will go up for sell if it is ever able to move,I'll keep everyone posted. My luck something very major is messed up.........

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Check that transfer case linkage-make sure the transfer is fully engaged. If it is, I'd say the inside of the transfer ain't happy.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks