• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Trying to find headsets.

Anvilface

My department now has an m1236 MRAP made in South Africa.

Its got six crew stations (c-12357/vrc) and I'm trying to locate headsets that are compatible, and the necessary bailout cables.
Its also got the control station and one loud speaker. They are all wired into the truck. The only thing I think I'm missing are headsets.

If there are any suggestions on getting that system operational, I would greatly appreciate it.

papakb

Personally I like the Racal RA5000 series headsets. The behind-the-head band lends itself to comfortable long wear times and they're reasonably priced and almost all of the units I've seen offered are new or almost new.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks