• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Turning up the fuel....again!

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Is this what you are looking for?

1) Loosen the lock nut
2) Turn the adjusting nut clockwise (as you are facing it) to make the screw move out. This increases the fuel delivery. Try one turn for starters.
3) Tighten lock nut

The screw doesn't have to move a lot to make a difference in delivery.

As usual, it's highly recommended that you watch the EGT and boost after this procedure.

Attachments

marksgarage2

Thats it Bjorn. Thanks. Didn't have time to drill for the pyrometer when I had the turbo off. Had to get the truck back running. We have 2 trucks up stuck here since last weekend and another deuce last night. I will pull the turbo and drill when I can.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks