• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

turret

SETOYOTA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Its cheaper to take it all apart and ship it if that is what you are doing. The bearing and tray are the biggest parts. They are something like 45 inches across. I can measure mine for u in a couple of days. I just shipped one in 4 boxes all the way back west from ga for about 180

ohiohmmwv

Would you happen to know the weight? I have one possibly lined up but I'm trying to get a shipping quote and they're wanting the weight. Do you think one unit is under 100lbs ? Maybe 50lb?

jwaller

All depends on how much you are getting. The bearing and lid are light. 50 lbs maybe. The pintle and mount and all the rest is where the weight comes from.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks