• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Two tone (tan / black)

Aruba1

A few weeks ago I across a thread where someone used HD Behr Marquee paint. He also posted an image of the stickers of the tan and the black paint. At that time I took an image of the tan paint and had HD mix two gallons of paint but now I need the code for the black paint as I decided to go with the two tone paint job.

Can someone post that link of the thread that I am refering too or message me the black paint code?

Sorry but I tried to search this forum without any luck.

Thanks

Aruba1

It isn't but the thread gave me instructions for HD on how to pull the FS codes and it also the code for the black paint. Thanks!

Aruba1

Just got back from HD and they had no issues mixing a batch of FS 37030 Black, after I provided the guy with the instructions to go in the Competitor Color Look-up and under The Manufacturer to select Federal Standard and then enter the 5 digit code. I can tell that he was a bit puzzled that he could do that, lol.

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just got back from HD and they had no issues mixing a batch of FS 37030 Black, after I provided the guy with the instructions to go in the Competitor Color Look-up and under The Manufacturer to select Federal Standard and then enter the 5 digit code. I can tell that he was a bit puzzled that he could do that, lol.
They usually are the first time, but then they will tell some of their redneck buddies, then stand back as the paint flies off the shelf!

Aruba1

Finally I GITRDONE. The cab and hood took 1-1/2 gallon of paint and so did the chassis. It turned out well. It's now ready for the Veteran show this coming Sunday at Barbers.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks